Through innovation and technology, Provenance Consulting provides information management systems that track, monitor, verify, and sustain data that personnel use in the operation of oil, gas, and chemical plants and facilities. We specialize in process safety management, software implementation, and custom software development. We not only implement and maintain information systems and processes, but we build the foundation of these systems to ensure the data utilized is accurate.
The Co-op will work with a combination of software applications, refinery drawings, and spreadsheets. Emphasis is placed on professionalism, quality of the work product and the efficiency of work execution.
The Co-op will report to a Project Lead who will establish clear expectations in terms of work quality, efficiency, and technical development.
To fulfill this role, the Co-op may:
• Work with plant drawings (P&IDs, Plot Plans, and Piping Isometrics)
• Perform hands-on field verification of vessels in a refinery setting
• Scribe for process hazard analysis (PHA)
• Prepare and maintain the PHA database
• Manage the departments SharePoint site
• Perform calculations
• Extract data from multiple sources and compile reports using Excel
• Verify safety equipment attributes by cross referencing multiple specification resources
• Interact with all levels of management and clients
The ideal candidate will be a chemical or mechanical engineer major that has completed at least their sophomore year. Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is a plus.